You hear a lot about Orange County on tv from the show The OC to the Orange County Housewives, but you’ll never know what it’s really like moving to Orange County unless you get moving there yourself! If you don’t know why to get moving to Orange County, head on over to this City Snapshot telling you why moving to Orange County is the coolest!
- Moving to Orange County is nothing like what you see on television. Don’t be expecting to be living the life you’ve seen on Laguna Beach or The Hills before moving to Orange County with no traffic and luxury for all.
- Ironically, moving in Orange County is the one thing you can’t do if there is traffic on the freeway! But upon moving to Orange County, you’ll figure out the flow and get around like an Orange County native!
- Ignore the weather forecast if you’re moving to Orange County. It’s always sunny.Much like Los Angeles, Orange County is almost always 70 degrees with the sun shining bright in the sky. There are pretty much two seasons: rain and summer.
- There’s an incredible variety of food. You can find whatever you want upon moving to Orange County. The Mexican food is especially good, but that’s just my opinion. Figure out what you like best once you’re moving to Orange County.
- Moving to Orange County is moving to the suburbs. There are great parks, close proximity to shopping and restaurants, but there’s not a lot of individuality. Living and moving in Orange County is like living in a bubble.
- When you’re moving to Orange County, you’ll notice the prices for homes can get pretty pricey, but it’s worth the trade off of 340+ days of sunshine. If you look in the right places, you can definitely find a home ready for moving to Orange County!
- Moving to Orange County means there’s always something to do! Whether you’re going to Disneyland or to a beach bonfire, entertainment is never far! Some places are open until 2am in the morning which means you have plenty of time to have fun!
- If you aren’t tanned, expect to get a tan after moving to Orange County. Invest in a wet suit, and get ready for beach side living! There are plenty of beautiful free beaches to head to at any time of day! Get moving to Orange County for some awesome sun and surf!
- Living and moving in Orange County means living outdoors! Much of life is experienced outdoors with such great outdoor parks and beaches nearby. Whether it’s taking a walk at the park, skateboarding, or surfing, you’ll be out on the town moving in Orange County. (There’s even farms if you know where to look, so get moving in Orange County and explore!)
- Another thing you’ll realize once you’re moving to Orange County is that no one refers to it as the OC. In fact, don’t be surprised if a native corrects you, it’s bound to happen if you get moving to Orange County.
That’s all for now! Have fun getting moving to Orange County!